TREAT Trust Aim
Our aim is to enable people with or without incapacity to achieve their maximum physical, psychological and social potential by:
- Working to extend rehabilitation beyond available statutory and voluntary services.
- Encouraging participation in exercise and leisure activities in a purpose-built facility allowing people of all abilities to participate together.
- Promoting healthy and independent lifestyles.
- Attending to the needs of carers.
- Acting as a resource for training and education.
- Providing an holistic approach to achieving a sense of fitness and well-being, including Music and Arts Therapy.